celebrity news,celebrity gossip,celebrity sex,celebrity sex scandal,celebrity fun,hot news,funny pictures,funny jokes,funny sms,sex scandal,today news,breaking news, naked funny,nude funny,funnyplanet,
Thursday, 10 May 2012
Jessica Sanchez - And I'm Telling You I'm Not The Only One HD Quality Video 2012 American Idol
Jessica Sanchez is like a gymnast always pursuing the toughest possible routine. A few weeks back, she covered Whitney Houston’s version of “I Will Always Love You,” one of the toughest, showiest songs in history to pull off. The consensus: excellent!
Last week, she attempted Tina Turner’s “‘Proud Mary.” Consensus: more miss, than hit. Tonight, she not only covered an Etta James song with plaudits, but then tackled the ultimate in “Look at me! I’m a singer!” song: “And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going.” This teen’s got gumption! From a technical standpoint, she was spot on.
"American Idol," the final four were tasked with performing California-themed songs and personal faves they wished they'd written. 16-year-old contestant Jessica Sanchez took on two classic singers: Etta James ("Steal Away,") and Jennifer Holiday ("And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going").
While the part-Mexican, part-Filipina singer sang the first song beautifully (the gorgeous runs in her voice were the perfect fit for the blues song!), it was Jessica's second performance of "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going," that showed off her phenomenal vocal range and solidified her frontrunner status in the competition.
Judge Jennifer Lopez raved about the explosive performance, saying: "This is crazy. With a performance like that, there's nothing to say. Your vocal ability, it's not something you see all the time."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekly Popular Posts
-
Philippines - Celebrity couple Claudine Barretto and Raymart Santiago and columnist Ramon Tulfo have threatened to sue each other over t...
-
Featherweight: Braulio Santos (5-0, 5 KO) vs. Juan Sandoval (5-8-1, 3 KO) Welterweight: Antonio Orozco (13-0, 9 KO) vs. Dillet Frederick ...
-
Today’s contestants are Jenelle Evans and Amber Portwood from the MTV show “Teen Mom”. Jenelle Evans just had naked photos leaked to t...
-
Emma awoke this morning she had come down with a nasty case of the shits, but as you can see in the photo above being stuck on the toilet ...
-
Eva Mendes shows off her sturdy naked Mexican body in the photo above. It is outrageous that Eva Mendes would sneak into the US of A an...
-
“Octomom” Nadya Suleman’s porn shoot (see below) have been released and they are as bad as would be expected. Why the horny in...
-
Adam Yauch, who performed under the stage name MCA, is dead, according to reports from Global Grind and TMZ. The cause of death is cu...
-
Manchester City won the English title for the first time in 44 years, surging past Queens Park Rangers 3-2 on Sunday with Sergio Aguero s...




You are the best singer i have ever heard since American Idol started. Great voice, great style.
ReplyDeleteI just can't stop listening. You are gifted! OMG!!! Soooo good,sooooo good, sooooo good!!! God bless you Jessica! you are the winner of this season.